rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frat or D1 Athlete

Frat or D1 Athlete

Quote: (09-16-2018 08:26 PM)HighSchoolDude24 Wrote:  

Thanks everyone for the replies so far. My only concern is the huge time commitment it is to play at that level throughout the week I feel like I won’t have any time to actually party or go out it will either be school or practice while at a frat the frequency of parties a week is crazy and I could do whatever I want. Would you guys still say Lacrosse even with the time commitment?

Oh jesus, the poosy will come looking for you. get a grip and focus what is important. Poosy will drain your wallet and wreck your mental state. FOCUS on yourself and self improvement and long term goals, and the poosy will take care of itself. Just quit thinking with your dick so you don't wreck your life, before it has begun. You youngsters don't listen to good advice ever. cant say no one told you to be smart about your future.

Here is all you need to know about why you should focus on you and your future: Pound MeeToo or Hashtag MeeToo and every single other false rape accusation other athletes had thrown at them that completely screwed their entire future up. Always wear a condom (no accidental kids, no baby rabies, no lifetime pay out the ass for a the raw dog mistakes). If you still don't believe what I say, check out Turd FlingingMonkey or Terrence Popp on youtube.

Messages In This Thread