rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

Quote: (09-16-2018 05:33 PM)Mariner Wrote:  

I am borderine neurotic who is damn too sensitive. Coming from lower beta background, I managed to get myself in order and upgrade. However, not only I still get wasted with tears when watching overdramatized movies like Braveheart or Green Mile, but I can shed a tear or two even when watching something emotionally intense like couple dancing a tango.

I never cried in a girl's presence, but I have to supress it from time to time. This need often catches me when things are going my way with the girl I like - I get overwhelmed with feelings. While this never spoiled my act, I get depressed due to having to hide this.

I have heard Italians and some other Mediterraneans are OK with crying, is this true? I mean is it OK for their alphas to cry, or is it a myth and its a soy boy thing even there?

Finally, whats your personal opinion - can you be alpha while not being stoic, or will such deed forever destroy whatever perception of you the girl had before?

So I have a story that happened to as recently as yesterday. I am seeing this girl, I have already banged her say 2 weeks ago for the first time. She comes back this weekend and then we have sex; Sunday morning she decides she wants to stay the night again because she is only starting her lectures in the afternoon. At some point in the game, I asked her if she could cook and she couldn't stop trying to prove herself. We decide, lets go to the supermarket to buy all the ingredients so that she can show me over a dinner. She makes the best dinner I have ever had, and during the course of her cooking the dinner; I am drinking my favorite wine because I told her I am not going to help you cook since it should be your hand only that should proof itself. By the time dinner eating comes I am bit drunk and we start discussing about family and I tell her a story of how I went to visit my sister who I had not seen in years and found her sick. I burst into tears and then she holds me saying, "Sometimes being a men means being vulnerable, you can go ahead and cry" because I was trying to hold it. Morning comes, she gives me a mouth watering blowjob..she takes a shower before she leaves and she fucks me again on the chair; while driving her to campus she says that last banging was the best so far. So I think it all depends on the context. I would never cry in front of a girl I haven't fucked but If I have already fucked you, What the Fuck! I can be myself again!

Messages In This Thread