rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

If you cannot stop youraelf, be willing to pay the price. I personally think it is very "beta" to hide your flaws. God knows I have many.

Women want a strong guy with flaws. You have to pick a woman that thinks your flaws are endearing..

The other day, I was walking with a girl and we saw a puppy. I became ecstatic because I grew up around dogs and it was cute. (I am European)

In the book of "alpha", expressing this is not done. So i went over the top. I played with the puppy for a good two minutes. Afterwards she commented how my face lighted up and I saw in her eyes it struck a note. We ended up fucking in a public place shortly after that.

Keep in mind that not all girls will think that caring for animals is a good trait. Some people hate dogs. Some girls will think you are a fag.

If you can't hide it, own it. Go over the top.

On an other note: I think you should seek help. The lack of emotional control does not sound healthy.

Messages In This Thread