rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to keep a positive attitude?

How to keep a positive attitude?

Quote: (09-15-2018 04:04 AM)B-Minus Wrote:  

How do you guys keep a positive mindset when the world is going to shit. Moral values are going, the planet is littered with shit, mens testosterone levels are going down because of a million products, job competition is so fierce, etc... It makes it hard going through each day knowing this decline is happening and who knows what it will be like in the future because technology accelerates these things. I feel bad for kids being born now who knows what life will be like for them in 20 years? I think about this all the time and it severely depresses me.

It is not that bad. Think how was living 900 years ago :-) that was bad. Even 200 or 100 years ago wasn't that good.

Today you have water in your house, how water to shower, light, plenty of food, internet. It isn't that bad...

Ah, if you want to know how to change your mindset... it's simple: it's all about your focus. You can focus of what is going bad - and that will bring you down even more. Or you can focus on what you have. It isn't about being optimistic, it's about knowing your resources (which you can use to get a better life).

Messages In This Thread