rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to keep a positive attitude?

How to keep a positive attitude?

Quote: (09-15-2018 04:04 AM)B-Minus Wrote:  

How do you guys keep a positive mindset when the world is going to shit. Moral values are going, the planet is littered with shit, mens testosterone levels are going down because of a million products, job competition is so fierce, etc... It makes it hard going through each day knowing this decline is happening and who knows what it will be like in the future because technology accelerates these things. I feel bad for kids being born now who knows what life will be like for them in 20 years? I think about this all the time and it severely depresses me.

It's your perspective that is keeping you down, once you change that you'll see that achieving a positive mindset is much easier.

Quote:Quote:

Moral values are going

You're going to stand out when you live by a code. People will curiously ask you why, what's the motivation, and they're going to pick up on the fact that you're not like the rest.

mens testosterone levels are going down because of a million products

It is easier to standout if you have a high testosterone level. There is now less competition for you.

job competition is so fierce

Motivation for you to work harder and not sit around. There is fierce competition for the top jobs/opportunities, so you can't afford to sit around.

Yeah, it's pretty bad when the world is not going in the direction you want, but you have to work with what the world gives you, not what you want it to give you. There will always be opportunities, you just have to adapt and be able to see them. This in turn gives you that positive mindset that you want.

Also, you don't always need to feel positive. Life throws a bunch of hardballs that are hard to anticipate and catch. We have our highs and lows, but that's life. Keep it real and stop pretending, and people will pick up on that since you're unlike the majority.

Messages In This Thread