rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (10-08-2018 02:13 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

I'll bit one.

I wholeheartedly lambast the right's trend towards cop-worship. I also disagree with the whole BLM crowd because This is a civil liberties issue, not a "white privilege" issue

Agree Totally Reliance on cops for protection and cop worship is very sad and the conservatives push it. Being a bitch ass man who can't take care of himself is the ultimate in giving yourself over to the state. I'd have more respect for an SJW that will fight and stand up for himself than a conservative who doesn't have the balls.

Besides, cops that I see do not actually impress me on the whole.
- The fact that lesbians and feminist sluts have entered their ranks makes it even worse.
- I find so many of them egocentric betas in many cases with inferiority complexes.
- There used to be a height requirement for cops of 6 feet (?) in my parents time, while I don't think this was totally necessary, I see the point. Every cop I see has short man syndrome - and most shorter guys don't have that.
- In Canada, the tactical abilities of cops are also very questionable. They go to the range once a year as a requirement, and shoot at a target 20 yards away.
- Cops also want to claim hero status but are actually traffic enforcement. I would like to see a separation of traffic and real cops like in the US (highway patrol). So tiring seeing all these posers.
- Cops are unionized these days, and therefore don't actually have to compete or perform

I am all for law and order, and locking criminals up, but favour civil rights and responsibilities for all. These days they want men to call the cops if someone breaks into their house, give me a fucking break. Let the wife call the cops who will arrive to file the report an hour later when everyone is dead.

Also agree totally that cops can be turned against us incredibly quickly. These are the guys white knighting men out of houses they own because the woman makes a call. They will have no issue adopting SJW stuff, it actually gives them the monopoly on physical force and strength. The fact that cops show up at schools now after a playground fight shows how fucking gay they are.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Messages In This Thread