rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

I'll bit one.

I wholeheartedly lambast the right's trend towards cop-worship. I also disagree with the whole BLM crowd because This is a civil liberties issue, not a "white privilege" issue

Remember it wasn't that long ago that Alex Jones was worried about it. You can also see on a constant basis new stories about someone getting their ass beat for fairly innocuous behavior .

Example Alex Jones story here: https://www.infowars.com/epidemic-of-pol...h-schools/

Civil Asset forfeiture has also been used in some crazy ways: http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/30/the-7-...orfeiture/

We've got a rampant behavior in the police where they enjoy beating people for looking at them the wrong way, have no problem ruining lives for technical law violation that people didn't even know they were breaking (like someone who had 100 syringes for a diabetic grandmother, which was illegal in IL), and any number of other abusive behaviors and tactics they use regularly....on top of a Federal Conviction rate of 97.5%. For reference even the infamous Nazi courts that decided whether you were to be sent to the death camps only had a conviction rate of about 92%.

You read that right. The Federal court system has a higher conviction rate than political show trials in Nazi Germany did....all 100% aboveboard I'm sure.

Think long and hard folks.....exactly how great are the odds that police like that, often juiced up, low-IQ morons itching for a fight to assuage their inferiority complex, going to refuse orders like a gun confiscation? Or any other crazy-ass order that the deep state gives them?

They won't and anyone who stops and thinks about it knows that.

Edit:

just saw this:

Quote:Quote:

Yeah - they are all morons - morons like 100% Jewish corporate lawyers like Frame Games and morons like 160-IQ black Americans like Renegade of Funk.

Don't scare anyone away guys!

Contagion raised needlessly shit, but the Western countries were not created just because of Christianity. All South American countries are Christian and some African countries were Christian-dominated for centuries.

Traditionalism is like republic conservatism - it conserved nothing.

How about this is a proposition:

Respond in a manner other than attacking strawman SJW ideas that literally nobody here is advocating

Then we can talk.

Messages In This Thread