rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

The post above by Contagion was a pretty nasty personal attack. I don't care much about it but wouldn't want him to do that to any other member. He had PM'd me about a week ago and asked me the below.

Quote:Contagion Wrote:

Since I got a 1 week ban thanks to your buddy Doc, after I simply stated facts and figures in the black man game thread, I can't reply to your post. So, I'll reply to this by PM:

Quote:Quote:

Burt and I would get along well because we're both nationalists period. I don't think he would hate me because I'm non-European. I truly believe that."

I want to understand where you are coming from with your thought processes. If you don't want to reply to me, I understand no problem.

Cobra, why do tens of thousands of white people chant in unison "build that wall" at Trump rallies? Go ahead, and list all the reasons why they chant that slogan.

After listing your reasons why they chant that slogan, I want you to tell me, at it's core, what does the chant "Build That Wall" mean?

I then replied this to the post:

Quote:Cobra Wrote:

Hey bro, I don't believe it was right to insult you and Thot Leader the way I did. I regret and offer my apologies.

I have no idea what thousands of white people are thinking man. Everyone is different. I don't assume someone's character before meeting them.

I think that the black man thread is for game and some of the elite few of us of any race that post in game threads are likely going to be in the top 5% of men that get top pussy. We don't believe in race as much as game. So we overcome our limitations. Game isn't very logical. When someone posts logical analysis that are based on lots of data, it may not be well received because we are outliers. Maybe you may not see that. However, I believe that's why you received the ban.

I would welcome you to get to know some of the non-white members better and maybe meet a few. I'm happy to buy a round if you are ever in Chicago.

-Cobra

At that point, I knew he had some seething hatred towards me. I then made my post only to make general observations about his post rather than a personal attack against him. Especially considering I did that before and (rightfully) got a 7 day ban.

He couldn't handle it and decided to blow his load. I had a feeling he would.

A problem exists on the forum right now from many members like Contagion that want to turn the political section and even the forum itself into their own autistic screeching mechanism. The unfortunate thing is that there are many other members around that think like him. These guys hopefully see now that the forum isn't a soapbox for their victim mentality and irresponsible attitude.

Quote: (09-22-2018 07:07 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Note: I fully 100% support white tribalism at this juncture, for our survival.

Anyways, I can't think of a better way to assimilate/naturalize than military service, so the attack on Cobra on that front is not productive.

I fully agree with this as well as long as guys know and understand I'm on their side. For the record and I've mentioned it many times, I don't want this to turn into India. If I wanted another India, I would go and live there. I like the American culture. I know it has its flaws but I accept and cherish it highly.

As Contagion (may the forum gods rest his soul) would like to have believed, I didn't join the Navy for the benefits he listed out so well. I always had pride when I saluted the flag. Never mistake a patriot with a hollow point for a hollow patriot. I'm ready to defend the values of this country any time and there are many like me.

Quote: (09-23-2018 02:02 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

I am not a white nationalist. I don't consider America a white country, but we need to be the majority.

The problem is white nationalist have no solution to offer.

Ultimately the best thing us white men can do is solve the problem is internally. Namely, we need to bring our woman under control again. This would improve EVERYTHING, including the birthrate.

However, this is difficult, involves improving yourself. You might need to seek out recently banned books for advice. Political obstacles. But it is possible for us white men to grow some balls. Not as easy as promoting impossible shit like making America a white country, which it never was.

I consider this one of the best posts yet. I am on the same side as you as I would not want this to be any other majority than white. Assimilated non-white people like me, doc and kaotic are rare. I'm grateful to be surrounded by the culture of this country and like Comte said, I'm here to preserve it. I appreciate Indian culture, but I can go to India if I want more of it.

I'll provide a real life example:
My kids' friends are white. Our neighbors are white. As a matter of fact, my neighbors across the street are all-american high school sweethearts. The guy is a high school football coach. They have 4 great kids. That's right: 4!!! The youngest is best friends with my oldest daughter. The oldest kid mows my lawn (and does a great job). I fucking love those people. I want more of them around me, but sadly, instead we have guys like Contagion that mentally masturbate on the internet all day. It's a joke.

We enjoy being in this neighborhood because it’s more homogenously white and conservative. There are a few families, black, Indian, etc that also get along fine. IRTs wouldn't move here because they aren't close to their own and it's uncomfortable for them. This isn’t some supposed globo homo neighborhood that I keep hearing about from some people here. This is a real life conservative American community. It actually exists. My kids will be mixed into this even if they’re brown. They may have some issues here and there but they have me to guide them. They will promote the values white predecessors created, while others diminish them.

Again, why don't we band together and fight the liberalism that's actually killing the white identity? I, for one, am down for that because it also helps my kids have more choice in better communities in the future. I sure as hell don't want them to be surrounded by IRTs with BO problems and WRTs that have a soy and keyboard addiction.

Messages In This Thread