rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (09-22-2018 07:07 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

My problem with that attack on Cobra is that America is not a white country. There have been blacks here just as long as us, and in many people's cases their European family came here in the 20th century. I do agree we need to keep the race ratio tilted as much towards whites as possible, but mostly because we are too benevolent a people to survive as a minority. If whites were tribal enough, which you see now we are not (although this is largely due to the likes of the Frankfurt School, and Jewish ability to take advantage of gentile's good hearts from our Christian culture) we could probably do fine even at 30%, because we would use force to protect our interests.

However, Western Civilization was largely built on Christianity, so to keep our civilization and it's values we need to be the majority, or the only choice is tribal warfare.

Note: I fully 100% support white tribalism at this juncture, for our survival.

Anyways, I can't think of a better way to assimilate/naturalize than military service, so the attack on Cobra on that front is not productive.

The presence of Blacks and native Americans in the Americas at the same time, doesn't alter the fact that the United States was/is a white country. It's a typical lefty red herring frankly. Because the political, cultural, and economic structures of the nation were entirely European. If you disagree, point out the Black founding father for me.

I'd argue that Apartheid South Africa was a white country. Because again, the nation state and all it's apparatuses were built by whites. Same in Rhodesia.

Those countries were incredibly prosperous even under a small but dominant white minority. Now look at them.

Demographics are destiny and they never lie.

Messages In This Thread