rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:18 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

The Brown Shitizen Pillers strike again.

"Muh - immigration - let's not call it civic nationalism, because ultimately it is exactly that. If Switzerland or Norway just accepts the top 50 million Indians, Africans and Chinese, then it will be a wonderful country! Fuck Whitey - let's call them WRT for complaining - they will all contribute greatly - never mind if the country looks like Mumbai!"

Everyone knows that the West is for everyone.

Like most of those idiotic concepts - it's just not well-thought through - and never mind if no one demands a 100% or even 90% pure European state - the brown pillers will just claim that Europeans were all different races. Strangely enough they created similar cities and cultures.

[Image: at-least-i-still-have-muh-civic-national...301352.png]
Yeah - it should say - at least I have my well-vetted world-wide immigration policy that greatly contributes to my country.

We shall see how that works out in the coming decades.

Here's a couple memes for ya that encapsulates my feelings at this moment.

[Image: facepalm.png]

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Ok, I'm done. You have an open invitation to Chicken Tikka Masala. Just you and me. I mean once the US turns into Mumbai as you anticipate. [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread