rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (09-20-2018 10:58 AM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  

^^

I'm not offending you Simeon but I will fact check you. I agree with the general sentiment that the "mainstream" solution of using wind and solar energy isn't sustainable and that (if you're right) there's real deal solutions that won't get released into the public. I vaguley remember the Nazis experimenting with all kinds of technology which probably would include anti-gravity. I talk from experience because I know some liberals that will "fact check" climate change and the result is it's accurate. No it isn't it's confirmation bias, unless of course you want to be regarded as a redneck. Populism is rising and an elite class that doesn't want to relinquish its standing would very well want to keep everybody down by keeping ground breaking technology hidden. I remember Tim Ferriss stating in 4 Hour Body that this is essentially the case where there's a hierarchy of information that's available to the elite and then it trickles down (if at all to the average joe). I've stated it in another topic but you're one of my favorite posters in the forum.

This is off topic re the thread but what's your opinion on saunas and how long to use them.

Global warming is beyond bias - it's batshit insane and about as scientific as the claims that you can be born in the wrong body or that men, women and all races are absolutely equal.

The hierarchy of information at the top regards real info. When they dish out propaganda for the masses, then it can start in crazy and be just backed by manipulated data - meanwhile squashing the opposition as "Climate Change Deniers".

No idea whether that sauna topic is serious. No idea. I personally don't care for saunas - prefer a heated pool outside best in the cold with a girl. That works better for R&R for me than sitting next to another sweating dude in a silent chamber.

I doubt your health depends on sauna usage. Ice water swimming and daily cold water showering is much more able to bolster your immune system.

Messages In This Thread