rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Quote: (09-17-2018 01:56 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2018 02:27 AM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

Muh abortion cuckery. Minorities abort their babies at 5 times the rate whites do, with the difference being most pronounced in the most dysfunctional, democratic leaning segment of the minority population-ghetto blacks. Abortion is just about the most powerful demographic weapon we have, so I view anyone of the right who wishes to overturn Roe vs Wade or otherwise make abortion more difficult to procure as either a cuck or an idiot.

I told my bible banging hardcore Republican parents this once, and after a brief period of momentary shock, the reality of it sunk in and I haven't heard them talk much about abortion ever since lol.

I disagree with con-servatives on almost everything. Drugs, the Constitution, democracy, Israel, taxes (the elites in this country should get taxed into oblivion), muh military, muh gunz, free trade. It's all shit.

Drugs are pretty damn bad for the most part but would decriminalize a few (tiny minority) of them. I wouldn't legalize any because I support those working in the drug industry, the lowest barrier of entry to becoming a genuine capitalist (that second line is a joke. Kind of)

Israel should be reduced to ashes but part of me thinks this is the Israel the Antichrist will reign from so it wouldn't be possible (but might as well try, I'm not an evangelical who thinks we can hold a gun to the Lord's head and make the Rapture happen on demand, mainly by assisting Israeli genocides, and making sure hundreds of thousands/millions of our soldiers come home in body bags.)

The constitution needs to be restored, most likely with guns. And fuck democracy, it's supposed to be a Republic, every idiot shouldn't be voting.

Messages In This Thread