rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

This is a good recent vid about the so-called "right-wing/conservative" mainstream media. Something similar is going on with the so-called mainstream conservatives, who at best feign outrage, make some weak moral claims, but secretly are on board with every crap in the sun.

He points out that the conservative media works in 4 phased instead of 1 phase of instant acceptance vs stations like CNN. The mainstream media just as the mainstream cuckservatives are there to appear to give you a choice while in reality you don't have a choice - except for Trump and even there it's probably not fully revolutionary.

Phase 1: Outrage - but outrage without any solutions to it - transgender madness, homosexuality pushing, mass migration

Phase 2: Constant bombardment of the same news, so that the public gets used to it and actually begins to accept it as inevitable or normal - since no solutions are being offered

Phase 3: Compassion and guilt tripping of the Christian conservatives - those poor poor oppressed homosexuals, those poor misguided transgenders, those poor starving refugees who are constantly discriminated against

Phase4: Acceptance and pushing of the same crap as normal as with the far-left media - essentially the far left simply starts with Phase 3 and 4 while the conservative mainstream starts with Phase 1

How do you recognize real Alternatives? When the Alternative say: We need to march out as one with millions against it, we need to clobber schools with "no trannie propaganda crap" demands. We have to demand the deportation and stop to all mass migration, stop to all Muslim migration - instantly!

But note that the conservatives never say this - the maximum of their actions or opinions is outrage - then nothing.

[Image: 8e5074454fcc.jpg]

That is why men like Trump got so much flak from both sides of the spectrum, that is why every media outlet and social media company is fighting tooth and nail against Le Pen, against the AFD, against the Swedish 2 real alternative parties, the Austrian Freedom party, against Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

Or as they say now: The Conservatives haven't managed to conserve anything.

It was Reagan who signed the destructive no-fault divorce law, it was Reagan who offered the biggest amnesty back in the day, it was Bush who weaponized the diversity industry forcing banks to give mortgages to undeserving mostly Hispanic customers in order to get the Hispanic vote up to 44% (I'll buy you a house if you vote for me), it was Bush who blabbered on about Islam being a religion of peace etc.

Thus when I hear "conservative" nowadays I have to vomit slightly, because at least their leaders are anything but - they are just misleading the good people until they end up in the same dystopia.

Messages In This Thread