rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Abortion - I am personally against abortion but overall pro choice since the govt should not be telling people what to do with their bodies.

Drugs - Just legalize/tax it already and end the bullshit war on drugs.

Big Govt - Govt is too damn big, we could cut by 50% and still get what we need done.

Military - Military is just too big and procurement is too jacked up. Recall our forces from overseas bases and use the savings to rebuild the forces we've run ragged for almost 20 years of war or if thats not good enough our national infrastructure. As a veteran I don't like the deification of those who serve, it's just awkward.

LEO - I dont care much for the police worship concurrent with the militarization of police. Militarization of police is a big issue for everyone not just "Obama's sons".

Welfare state - SS/Medicare needs to go. Govt out of our healthcare. Drastically reduce social safety net and tie to drug testing. Restrict SNAP to food staples only.

Family law - Bring back at fault divorces and get rid of alimony.

Messages In This Thread