rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charmer vs. Asshole

Charmer vs. Asshole

Quote: (09-15-2018 08:27 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2018 07:15 PM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

Girl # 3 : Oh, you have your master in XYZ
Mizo : Yes, I didn't like it, but I got GPA 4.0. What about you? You probably, you got 2.5 GPA or maybe 2.2 ( said jokingly to tease her )

See, this is just a straight insult. Do it in a way that she can't be sure if she's being insulted or not and it'll give her the drama-fuel she needs to stay interested.

I've never known a woman to get upset if you imply that she's stripping somewhere, and one who would is probably too hung up on herself to be worth banging anyway. Example:

Girl: "Oh, you have your master's in XYZ."

Mizo: "Yeah, I didn't like it. I got a 4.0, though. What about you? Let me guess. You were working on a graduate degree in classical dance but a tragic hamstring injury took you out of the game. You strip on weekends to make ends meet, but you're about to get fired because you're too shy to hard-sell the VIP room. How close am I?"

Save actual compliments to reward good behavior. If you become too much of a supply of positive energy without any compliance from her, she'll never fuck because she knows she has you hooked. You want her trying to figure out why you don't seem that into her and what she has to do next.

"Do you like this dress?" "It depends. Show me the panties you're wearing."

If she flashes them, she looks great in that dress.

[Image: potd.gif]

Hilarious fake cold reading and the second line about the dress is gold. I'm stealing it and already looking forward to using it. [Image: lol.gif]

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread