rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

Quote: (04-15-2019 05:41 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This, I think, is the big flaw of a lot of conservative culture. Its adherents are so obsessed with rule following and maintaining order that there's no joy or humor. It's as if they can only envision a world filled with stone-faced drones going to work like programmed robots.

I wouldn't go as far to say I dislike Seinfeld, however most conservatives actually enjoy following rules and a rigid orderly society. So you don't see the joy in it because you aren't actually conservative(enough to). To most mostly conservative people, there isn't a flaw or problem at all. I would go as far to say non-conservative people have "broken" brains, where they need more and more novelty and hedonism and pleasure to feel something and always are chasing the next high. Conservatives are happy to just "be" and enjoy their high quality experiences over and over again, rather than constantly having novel ones.

Messages In This Thread