rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

Owen theoretically falls into the category of a sigma in the Voxian dialect but that's on a good day. On a bad day he slips gamma.

It follows my personal theory that all sigmas are simply gammas who become socially successful in spite of their tendencies but like addicts are always prone to backsliding under certain circumstances or due to certain triggers.

I place myself in that category and I'm yet to see a self-described sigma who doesn't also bolster this theory. Even Vox Day seems to fit this pattern though if you said so he'd slip gamma in a heartbeat.

The sigma and the gamma both decline to operate within the natural hierarchy of alphas, betas and omegas but the only difference between a gamma and a so-called sigma is the degree of success they enjoy in their rebellion. Like you'd call a man who picked fights and won a fighter but you'd call a man who picked fights and lost an idiot. They're both the same guy. Just one wins and one loses.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread