rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

I had a good friend that I had to cut loose because he would constantly argue with me over Flat Earth, despite the fact that I told him I had no interest in discussing it. He got deep into those YouTube videos and became a fanatic, and dismissed all scientists as “frauds” and said “they’re all in on it” [Image: lol.gif] He would start yelling and going berserk anytime the topic came up and I just couldn’t stand being around him anymore, which is a shame because he’s a decent guy otherwise.

The Flat Earthers are even bigger zealots than the 9/11 truthers, there is no point in trying to debate them. They’ve also added another weird element to their theory: that there is a dome or “firmament” which covers the Earth and prevents us from leaving [Image: lol.gif] My buddy would always point out that there are “signs” of this all around us - such as the dome over the Disney logo or the fact that rainbows have a dome shape lol.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Owen is serious about it. He just devoured too many red pills at once and is trying to make sense of it all. He’ll come around.

Messages In This Thread