rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying a world where the U.S. didn't police the world is a very different world than today.

I tend to fall on the side of OB...how about we get the hell out of these countries and try to maintain our own.

But I also have the perspective of world-wide humanity. I respect OB for using his emotions for his friends and loved ones suffering because of wars. But then I read about tribal warfare. I read about the Gulags. The horrors of WWI. The horrors of our Civil War. The horrors of the 20th century as a whole.

I'm not sure we're creating more human suffering or preventing human suffering by policing the world. Maybe there's just a certain amount of suffering that will take place in the world, and it's like the real estate market...if we don't have little corrections over time, there'll just be one big correction later.

Again though, I think the U.S. has adopted a feminine mentality of trying to make sure people and nation-states don't do bad things out there. I'd rather just be individualist and make sure we have our shit straight here and let them fight it out elsewhere.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread