rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

Quote: (03-30-2019 06:37 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2019 05:35 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

To me, Owen Benjamin's eyes look really bad. He has the persecuted resentful look of someone with a mental disorder. Not exactly sure how to explain it, but he reminds me of people who seem like they are about to lose it. You look in their eyes and feel as if they have taken something from you.

He is so so self righteous, being ultra judgmental about behavior he himself engaged in until recently.

He could still just be in that redpill anger stage. He was trying to become a successful comedian and got shut down pretty hard once he got too spicy for the (((special people))). And he's pretty pissed at the hypocrisy of that, pointing out that Sarah Silverman says much worse things but gets a pass for being (((special))) and supporting libtard causes. Anyone that gets forced into a career change like that is going to be somewhat unstable just by virtue of it being a stressful situation. Even more stress when the backup of being an alternative media figure is demonetized.

This could easily be true and he will pull out of it and continue with greater composure.

I don't think there is any of us who hasn't had the experience of learning more truth faster than we would have liked and being emotionally unsettled by it.

The fact that he wasn't much different than the people he is crapping on just a few months ago might also show that he is mad at himself for having been fooled for so long, and his over the top criticism of people is actually a proxy for reproach of himself.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread