rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

I see a man who is casting a massive net in order to maintain an audience. He picked up some steam riding the coattails of the IDW with interviews on Rubin, two Rogan appearances, and Daily Wire invites, but ultimately wasn't able to propel himself beyond being that one comedian who's been in a few Sandler movies who got in trouble for the criticizing the trans movement.

I attribute this to two factors: 1. He doesn't have the chops to be a social and, especially, a political intellectual who really only had one "go-to," the "I got black-balled because I spoke out against giving 3 year olds hormone therapy, guys!" 2. He simply is not funny enough to stay relevant so he resorts to cliched attempts of outrage language. "The nigger stole my bike" and talking about David Hogg's pubic hair is not comedic genius. And Benjamin is quick to remind his bears of his "genius level IQ" and how hilarious he is.

He has now alienated himself from so many that he's relegated to appeals to the extreme fringes of the alt-right. He is looking for any audience to embrace him.

He also just seems like a complete asshole who would be a drag to be around. Calling anyone who disagrees with him a cock-sucking faggot like a dumfuck middle schooler. And for as masculine as he purports himself to be, resorts to the extreme feminine tactic of airing out beefs publicly without addressing the issues(s) privately and face-to-face.

Messages In This Thread