rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Owen Benjamin Thread

The Owen Benjamin Thread

Quote: (03-29-2019 09:48 AM)911 Wrote:  

^This boils down to "don't make waves" cognitive dissonance. Just be a good lambda citizen, chase/game women get notches and don't cross the double yellow line... Benjamin is not "a depressed loser", he's got a great wife, a homestead and a family. He put himself in a position where he is providing for them while not being mentally shackled and not shilling for globohomo. He should be commended for this, not derided.

Nearly all of us here understand that the world has been fucked up. Many of us have come to understand that there is some method behind the cultural subversion, and guys like Benjamin and Roosh are taking a very courageous stand and trying to change this.

As well you're internalizing learned helplessness here, the submissive notion that the world is bad and you can't do anything about it. Benjamin is changing the world by redpilling hundreds of thousands of people, for starts, taking out cultural bullshit.

Here's a great example, Owen takes down the toxic cultural icon of John Lennon:

https://youtu.be/sbeJ4rvfFnA?t=5739

Projecting a little bit?

I'm not internalizing learned helplessness. In fact, I take action to make myself and my community better. Just because I don't talk about it on the internet and do it in a more direct local way with making my community better doesn't mean I don't do anything. Actions means a lot more than words.

Messages In This Thread