rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Who is More Traditional Than Modern

Girl Who is More Traditional Than Modern

I spent part of my childhood in the prairies. We had a place that was not that far from some Anabaptist communes. They practised something like rumspringa, during which the older teens would be "let free" for a short time to try some of the things that are banned in their community. This practice mainly consisted of the guys going to local bars and getting drunk for a night or two. The girls (when they tagged along) would mainly just watch. You would occasionally see a girl get tipsy, but she was always well protected by her brethren.

In talking with a few of them, I got a serious Little House on the Prairie vibe. They had life goals that were straight out of the thirteenth century. Married in late teens or early twenties. Lots of kids so they can help out on the dairy farm. Etc.

Those would be some of the only girls I have met (plural - girls) that would fit in to the traditionalist description you have provided.

I did venture in to more traditionalist dating sites during my recent investigation of online game. I will say that I connected with a few girls who seemed really old-school. They wanted me to Skype with their parents to be properly vetted. Stuff like that.

One girl lived in rural Australia, and her parents were looking to "import" a husband for her, so she could just stay on the farm popping out babies. She had recently completed a teaching certificate so she could homeschool the kids.

That being said, I never met up with any of these girls to fully vet the story.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread