rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Who is More Traditional Than Modern

Girl Who is More Traditional Than Modern

Yeah #2 in the OP pretty much describes my wife. I met her at a dance ball, a throwback to how people used to meet back in the 30s-60s. She is a stay-at-home wife now, ready to pop out all the babies and homeschool the lot. All the difficult decisions in life are mine to make, she follows my lead no matter what. She's more like her nana in that regard, but other women in her family including her mother are not quite so. I brought that out in her, then nurture, grow and protect it, because the rest of this "modern" society are ready to crush her feminine traditional nature at any moment's notice.

She's of mixed European heritage, born and bred in small town Australia. I've met a few other girls (Australian and European) who are like that, but you must get to them between 18-early 20s before modern society corrupts them.

Messages In This Thread