rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pulling girls to a Airbnb 'private room'.

Pulling girls to a Airbnb 'private room'.

I disagree with the "no" people here.

I've pulled girls back to "private" rooms in AirBnBs in Europe, Central America, South America and in the U.S.

I almost always ask the host in advance in a message. I usually ask them an initial question about the apartment, let them respond, then follow up with a message about how if I went out and happened to meet a girl whether they'll be upset if I bring her back.

Reason? It's often not worth the premium to stay in a whole apartment.

Nearly every host I've asked in advance have said it's totally fine. One host, I was renting a 2nd bedroom in an apt. with him and his girlfriend, joked with me once we met in person that, "me bringing a girl back is included as part of the Airbnb rental".

And if you don't ask in advance, it's probably still fine. You'll get a better sense once you meet the host in person if they're younger (under 40) and cool, or if they're older and really strict. You can usually get this sense just from the reviews.

When in doubt, don't hesitate to offer up your spot if you're getting positive vibes with the girl. The vast majority of girls will not care whether there's a roommate.

What matters much, much more is your ability to go out, make approaches, and run good date game. Focus on those if you feel like you're weak!

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread