rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Most Women Want Kinky Sex?

Do Most Women Want Kinky Sex?

Quote: (09-19-2018 12:16 PM)D.A. (Dumbledores Army) Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2018 11:59 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Well I was trying to be nice and not call you out as a barely closeted homosexual but apparently my good intentions fell short.

Do your parents know your uncle touched you when you were little or did you keep it secret like he asked you?

What's going on man? This is a thread about doing kinky stuff with women... Seems like you're self-projecting...

Youre right, the thread is about "doing kinky stuff" with women.

But a man being "submissive" to and denigrated by women isn't kinky. Its aberrant behavior that goes against the masculine and feminine natural directives.

I surmise that youre either a small guy with low T, muscle mass and / or were molested as a young boy.

If the former there are lots of threads available on this forum on how to improve in those areas

If the latter then I suggest you seek professional counseling.

Either way your thinly veiled pro gay /cuckoldry message is misdirected here in this forum

I also suspect you've been been banned before for this same nonsense and will soon be again.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread