rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Most Women Want Kinky Sex?

Do Most Women Want Kinky Sex?

Quote: (09-16-2018 10:51 AM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2018 04:32 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

I can never get onboard with this stuff.

If you have to try this hard to be dominant, guess what, you're not dominant.

You seem insecure.

Lots of girls enjoy being dominated. You don't need 'toys' for spanking, choking, slapping but if a girl likes other things - such as bondage or wax - as well you'd have to really lack self-confidence not to want to try them.

Bondage tape, belts, collar & leash costs virtually zero, and everyone owns a cell phone w/camera. Plus whatever they own. There's no downside.

I do whatever I want to girls I'm banging, unless they've expressed limits or use their safe word. I've done things I didn't even dream of 5 years ago. It makes sex more fun for me and they always call me again for more.

If that's not domination than the word has no meaning.

But what's the point and where's the enjoyment if the man isn't actually excited to do half of those things - if that - but merely feels he's required to do them in order to not disappoint the kinky slut he's banging, and failing to live up to some of her previous adventure fucks?

To each their own. Past manhandling, taking the lead in general and semi-rough face fucking and rough fucking, I rarely feel the urge to try the more "creative" tools (I've had some good experiences with toys and restraints - but that's amateur hour compared to what some of you apparently consider good sex - with some girlfriends and one-night stands, but it's definitely not something I feel the urge to do frequently).

Messages In This Thread