rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am doing something really fucking wrong and its killing my "game"

I am doing something really fucking wrong and its killing my "game"

Quote: (09-14-2018 07:01 AM)Realbor Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2018 12:57 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

Alcohol doesn´t make you feel more comfortable when you are at a party? I mean, when you drink, it´s easier to overcome that social fear. Then you easily grab some pussy, while at a party.

I am that kind of guy, who has been asked why I am angry very often.
Few months ago I started to work as manager in shop. During my first weeks my colleagues were joking, that if they were customers and met me in the shop, they would run away, because I look like I want to kill them.
And one of the main rules of the company is "kindness". Smiling and looking into customers eyes is actually called "SUPER RULE".

I must say, that working in this shop helped me a lot. Because everytime I start to talk to someone or I am asked by someone, the first thing I do is smile. I also try a lot to keep "positive" look when I am around people/customers.

I have also been putting myself down. I would say I´m also good handsome it comes to looks. I have been working out since I was 14 and have very masculline look. I have been aproached by women, but I was always putting myself down in my mind. I know it´s easy to say this and difficult to do, but try to change your mindset. It doesn´t happen from day to day, but you should always rely on high status you look gives you (and it´s enormously big advantage).

Take other people as some kind of entities you can experiment on. Try different social situations and different approaches and see how people react.

Just do it, do everything to get out of the comfort zone. Fight it. Nothing can change the situation, only you can.

Thanks for your reply. Yep, thats it, I constantly put myself down in my own mind and my self esteem is in the gutter, grew up without a father figure and I dont have many friends at all.

I feel like some weird hybrid, externally I look like a good looking "player" but inside I feel like an insecure kid, its a very very weird feeling.
I have also grown up without father.
Martial arts is good idea. I have been fighting my first MMA fight 3 months ago and it was one of these life-changing moments, definitely.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread