rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am doing something really fucking wrong and its killing my "game"

I am doing something really fucking wrong and its killing my "game"

When girls are in the presence of a strong man, they might seem distant (especially when ovulating).They get glassy eyes and are not really able to communicate.

You have to understand that a horny women will bebave very differently. So if you turn women on, rhey might behave in ways you do not recognize due to lack of experience.

In a club, try putting on a wide fake smile. The whole time. This makes you more approachable. During the actual pickup, it will help.a girl unfreeze.

If i was coaching you I would teach you NOT to escelate. You need to test for compliance instead. You touch and lead a girl and see how she responds. If she responds well (compliant) you know you are doing well. By testing properly you increase the chance of her showing compliance. (It sounds a bit sociopathic, I know)

If she seems to think you are angry, show her pictures of your cat or your grandma. Balance it out by briefly giving her a glimpse of a soft side. Do this about once every hour-90 mins or more if she seems to need it.

Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread