rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Her Deal?! - In Need of Advice : )

What's Her Deal?! - In Need of Advice : )

Quote: (09-13-2018 04:33 AM)#_# Wrote:  

Now, what I wanna know is what's her fucking deal? Even though she says she's only had one sex partner and wants to be with me only (sexually), I don't really believe that shit. She acts aloof, but also says she cares for me deeply (one time I told her I was going out to drive for an hour, didn't get back till morning, she freaked out, called my friends crying asking if I was alright.). She also asks me about other girls, gets offended at seeing my pic with another chick. Next day she doesn't text at all (neither do I). One day she's preparing for the best night of her life and then it's like that again.

Nigga you two ain't even fucked yet and she plays this all drama-queen BS on you? Even supposed she isn't playing you to curve you later (and that a big red IF) how crazy would she be post-coitus? Grab your sandals jump outta window and high tail it out of there like you playing GTA.

Borderline personality or high drama manipulative, won't end well either way. You damn lucky you ain't neck deep in this shit. Get outta there.

I once fell for a chick who is like this. Bitch turn me from green pill to extra dark pill, took me awhile to go red.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread