rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Her Deal?! - In Need of Advice : )

What's Her Deal?! - In Need of Advice : )

Hey folks, I got a situation and I need to hear what you might think:

There's this girl who friends me on Facebook about a week ago, three days pass, I don't text her, she finally decides to break the silence with "I really like your beard", then it escalates to nudes and blowjob gifs in about an hour, pretty easy catch for me (you can also say it's the other way around, lol). She didn't seem slutty to me, seems smart and says she does talk to other guys but it's different with me (usual talk I guess). One night she mentioned having a relationship with me, I said I don't do LTRs, she seemed offended but let it slip anyway.

One day goes by without me texting her and when I finally did, she says she wants to fuck me when I get back (I'm out of town for now). I always reply with non-needy texts like "sure you can make me cum?" etc. She seemed to be active at first, but now if I don't text her, she doesn't either, playing a game with me.

Now, what I wanna know is what's her fucking deal? Even though she says she's only had one sex partner and wants to be with me only (sexually), I don't really believe that shit. She acts aloof, but also says she cares for me deeply (one time I told her I was going out to drive for an hour, didn't get back till morning, she freaked out, called my friends crying asking if I was alright.). She also asks me about other girls, gets offended at seeing my pic with another chick. Next day she doesn't text at all (neither do I). One day she's preparing for the best night of her life and then it's like that again.

Now, there's two contradictory behaviors, I know she likes me a lot (I can tell that much), but is all of this fuck-n-suck and then silence a game? If it is, is she doing it out of jealousy and attraction or am I just another goon in her list? I'm positive I will fuck her the moment I tell her I'm back (and I could give two shits if I don't), but I wanna know what you guys think, I'm a newbie to this stuff.

Consider this post of me asking for advice to get better at this.

Messages In This Thread