rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A rocky road of a relationship

A rocky road of a relationship

Quote: (10-01-2018 03:35 PM)TimFromDC Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2018 12:47 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Was she following the exploits of her exes on social media before you became serious with her? Or is this a recent development?

Well we've been together for 2 years. I noticed since the very beginning of our relationship she had been doing this kind of stuff with some local guys on/off. Some of whom I don't think she's ever even met before. I would notice it, then it would stop for a while, then it would happen again.

As far as this ex of hers, I noticed she was liking his pics about a year ago. And now again, one year later.

It might be worth noting that she does this on Instagram, and she thinks I don't have an Instagram. I have an account I use just to see what people are up to on Instagram, but there's nothing on my account. I noticed she follows some local guys on there whom she's not friends with on Facebook. And she's not friends with this ex of hers on Facebook. Almost seems like she tries to separate our relationship (which she puts on Facebook) with these men (who she seems to interact with on Instagram. She has almost no pictures of me on her Instagram at all.)

Always keep in mind that instagram is the ultimate dating fantasy site for women. Reading this forum should put that to rest.

If she is gonna have instagram, it should be for things that make both your lives better. She should only be using it for fitness tips, home improvement DIY, kids crafts and healthy recipes.

Messages In This Thread