rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A rocky road of a relationship

A rocky road of a relationship

Quote: (09-12-2018 08:13 PM)TimFromDC Wrote:  

Hey alphas. I've been lurking these forums for the last few months. First time poster.

I've been with my girlfriend now for one year and 11 months. I'm a single father and she's a single mother. I'm 33 and she's 29. When we met a couple years ago (a month until we were official) She had her own place that she was paying for with welfare and child support from her kids father. She was also working.

5 months in, she got pregnant. 5 months after that, I moved her and her kid out of her place and moved them into my place (with my son.) Our baby was born shortly after. We then got a house together which is where I am today.

I've done everything to provide for our family. I work over 60 hours weekly. She hasn't worked in over 2 years. She's a stay at home mom, tending to the kids. She says she wants to start working...when that will be, I have no clue.

There was always an issue with her seeking attention from other guys pretty much since the start of our relationship. It happens in spurts, I'll notice her Liking other guys pics on FB or IG. Then I wont notice it, then a couple months later I'll catch it again. She even follows a couple of her exes on IG and they both have moved on and have other girlfriends now. There was a time she was consistently Liking one of her ex's pics. She does it on IG and she conveniently thinks that I don't have an IG (when I really do.)

She once mentioned in a FB comment to one of our friends that she didn't see a marriage happening, despite us living together and having a baby together. This was months ago. She makes fun of my looks from time to time.

A few days ago, we went to a friends wedding and she posted a pic of us on FB and wrote "I guess we can clean up well sometimes"... didn't say that with much conviction.

What do I do from here?

its hard to say because I can tell you love her. maybe you can throw some responsibilities her way and get her involved than ur current routine of working 60 hours a week. working 6 days a week is brutal.

Messages In This Thread