rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When will the social media bubble pop?

When will the social media bubble pop?

Well pussy is a greatly inflated value but I don't see it popping any time soon.

Same thing. Social media trades in one currency that auto-generate its own market and demand: attention and validation. Bitches can never have enough attention. If anything social media will just keep getting more vicious and sophisticated to the point it replaces reality completely to allow females and weak-willed males to bathe in attention in the relative safety of "safe space".

If you want it to burst the easiest thing is to tell men to man the fuck up and stop giving bitches like and attention online. Everyone knows that if even 1/3 of men do this social media would pop tomorrow. But good luck getting those soyboys to do anything.

@arrows: I once share the same optimism until I came to France. Then I realize that people think a lot, they realize a lot that is "not right", but nobody fucking does anything. People complain and criticize and honestly I used to be surprise at how many people here are actually at least purple pill regarding politics and globalists, but nobody does anything. Social media also feed into this. As long as people can twit about #stoplobbying# they will no longer take to the streets and skewer the elites on a pike.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread