rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Canada for 21 year old to move to, Canadian Major cities

Best place in Canada for 21 year old to move to, Canadian Major cities

Yeah that guy was a trip. Didn't he even say he fucks dudes now too? Haha, I think thats why we met him, he was gonna hit on me. Confused as fuck that one. Good looking guy, dressed well - a casual style that some girls dig - but a mess.

Vancouver is a terrible city for the outliers. TheThing and started out having a couple cocktails at a little lounge and when some of the other guys left, we turned it up a bit and ended up at a bar I had never been to. But within 5 minutes at the place, I ran into 5 people that I know. Guys coming up to me that I don't remember, but they remember me. Looking around the bar, I only saw one girl worth hitting on, but I saw a lot of guys who Dont. Give. A. Fuck. A couple guys there I know, look like they could be hobos. Stepping out of an 80's skater vid, but run one of the best gems of hidden talent in the city. That why they don't give a fuck.

This other guy was maitre de at one of Vancouvers best restaurants. I used to go there a bunch when I had money and he remembers my name and tells me he is running the front of a restaurant famous for the celebs and hockey players. Top place and full of Vancouvers hottest talent milking the men who take them there for dates.

Its no wonder that guys like the one TheThing mentioned are resorting to banging dudes. His wife left him and took the kids. She throws him some pity poosy once in a while just to FUCK with his head. And its working. Trying to get girls in bars at 3am is useless, and trying to validate ones self to a conniving ex wife is the path to take when you want your kids to start hating you.

I think being called an idiot and yelled at by us last night might have been the best thing to happen to that guy in a long time.

Messages In This Thread