rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Canada for 21 year old to move to, Canadian Major cities

Best place in Canada for 21 year old to move to, Canadian Major cities

Could Toronto or Vancouver possibly be a better place to find an LTR worthy girl? Everyone talks about how hard girls in Toronto and to a lesser extent Vancouver girls are but then they talk about how easy Montreal girls are and it's like one big orgy in Montreal apparently. I'd be willing to deal with girls that are harder to get with as long as they are more relationship worthy and aren't massive sluts, if girls in a city are easy I wouldn't see the point in them if they are just sluts with everyone. Would you think Montreal girls have a much larger partner count for example and lose their virginity much earlier and start sleeping around earlier? One thing I'll say about Montreal is when I was checking out the cities on tinder more girls in Montreal were telling me they're virgins so this either means they really are better in Montreal or they just lie more. So basically I'm wondering in which city can you find more relationship worthy girls?

Quote: (09-18-2018 01:11 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2018 03:55 PM)darlten Wrote:  

Basically what I'm wondering is which city in Canada do you guys think is best for a 21 year old to move to, to settle and lay some roots and just enjoy life.

Any specific reason as to why Canada? Especially considering you have god tier options such as NYC, Chicago and Miami just south of the border.

Well one part is I'm Canadian and it would just be easier as well as I don't want to deal with US immigration/IRS that much. However I was still kind of interested in some places in the states like different parts of Florida, Los Angeles was thinking maybe NYC to but I feel like people their are kind of soulless since it's such a big city I feel like girls have 0 ability to pair bond and they are all massive sluts. One thing I still kind of want is maybe some kind of relationship so I want an environment that is conductive to that.

Messages In This Thread