rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not Sure If I Can Do Monogamy

Not Sure If I Can Do Monogamy

I've been married (albeit only briefly) and didn't go for any side action, while I would like to get married or have a stable long-term relationship again in the future (mainly because I want kids) I don't see myself going back down the monogamous route. I used to think I wanted to find a bisexual girl because then I could have my cake and eat it too, but as I've gotten older I've realized very, very few bisexual women are wife material.

Do what you need to do, but if you have a good girl at home then shield her from suffering any ill effects of your shenanigans. Make absolutely certain you're not getting any of the other women knocked up or bringing any diseases home, don't screw around with her friends or anyone in your social circle, don't be seen in public with other women, don't have profiles on Tinder etc where one of her friends will find you, ideally you may want to consider not even screwing around in your home city at all and keeping it strictly for when you are traveling. Most of this is also good advice for not "getting caught", but at the same time you're also protecting her. Many women understand at least on a subconscious level that men aren't wired for monogamy, but they don't want to be humiliated (or suffer any more obvious ill effects like diseases etc).

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Messages In This Thread