rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not Sure If I Can Do Monogamy

Not Sure If I Can Do Monogamy

Personally in my early 30's I'm still enjoying women and having fun with them in general.

I do feel some pangs about wanting a steady girl, but definitely not marriage or kids at all.

There's a few rare guys who can handle being single and playing the field past 30.

Problem is alot these guys who have banged alot of women, had a few ltr's, and have been doing it for years see what women are capable of.

I wouldn't call it jaded, maybe these guys are just wiser to women's ways are reducing risk by avoiding getting married or having an LTR.

Also, I think the more women you sleep with, the more you lose your ability to bond with just one woman.

A few years ago I ended things with a woman who wanted to marry me and wanted to have my children in the next 4-5 years.

Even with her I loved every inch of her, but I also played the field on the side for the hunt/chase of new pussy, but damn it kept my game skillset sharp as fuck.

I had about 2 semi serious relationships with them, but that "feeling" just wasn't there and those came to some abrupt ends also.

I just don't have that "urge" to be with any women in my life like that - keep in mind there's plenty of other women out there.

WIA told me once that playing the game was "heaven and purgatory" - this echoes in my mind ever so often because damn it's true.

It's okay to have fun, enjoy the company of women, short term or long term, as long as they know your intentions.

You don't have an expiration date like women do when it comes to kids and marriage.

Messages In This Thread