rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (10-31-2018 06:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 06:35 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

Roosh, do you make more money if someone buys the paperback or the ebook? Your answer will determine which one i buy. Thanks

I make just about the same from each, so whichever you prefer.

If Roosh gets the same profit regardless of which version one buys, I would choose the paperback. The more actual physical copies of "GAME" by Roosh that exist in the real world, the better it is in my opinion.

Digital media can be lost, corrupted, become un-usable, or go out of date so quickly nowadays. It's already difficult or impossible to open or use software from just 10 years ago....but an actual physical book has a much better prospect of still being around and usable for at least a generation.

Think of it in terms of 5 or 10 or even 25 years down the line. Once you have learned, used and internalized the important information in this book, you can pass it on to a blue pilled beta friend or relative, or a younger man, or maybe even your own son, who will definitely need it.

Messages In This Thread