rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:22 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

One of the things I've seen in my business over and over again is various business owners losing their incomes overnight at the behest of Google (e.g. sites monetized by Adsense, or Adwords ads getting too expensive), Facebook (FB ads becoming less effective and more expensive over time), Amazon (banning, change of algorithm, change of policy), Stripe / Paypal (arbitrary, indisputable banning and withholding of funds), etc.

This isn't too far off from the Uber model of business - attract a new driver, offer to help him finance a new car, then a few months later reduce the amount he's paid. It's the time honored "company store" raw-deal-for-the-working-man complaint anathema to everything the progressives said they were against. Fast forward to some point around the time Starbucks and Apple products got hugely popular, the distaste for globalist corporations evaporated. They can't even keep their narrative straight - the other day I had a California NPC try to tell me, with a straight face, that Silicon Valley is full of Trump supporters. Okay.

Rollo Tomassi said in a video a few days ago that Amazon isn't shutting off Roosh based objectively offensive content since there is still so much out there for sale on Amazon from numerous other authors. What they are trying to do, he theorized, is attack Roosh personally - they want to ban him as a person.

I agree, as this would explain the silent treatment after they cut him off. As for controversial content, hell, David Fucking Duke himself still has books for sale on Amazon - even in hardback!

Messages In This Thread