rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (10-04-2018 10:47 PM)Orson Wrote:  

ALL of Roosh's oeuvre appear to be available on Amazon online in Deutschland!

Yes, the audiobook is available.

https://www.amazon.de/Game-Meet-Attract-...07GZZT9MP/

Plagiarism is difficult to prove. Roosh claimed to invent the bathroom line. Neil Strauss’s _The Game_ (page 93) says ‘All I had to say was, "Can I use the bathroom?".’ Maybe they both learned it from Mystery’s Lounge before 2005.

Descriptions of a drunken hook-up or painful sex with a virgin are pretty normal. Tucker Max’s books are far worse. So why did Amazon choose to ban those particular titles? The problem is not the content, it is the context. Hypergamous women instinctually detest betas. Some of the books teach weasel game. The “pet shop opener” conceals sexual intent. Stalking drunk women to their apartments: “You won’t let her know your intention to enter her place until you’re within sight of her front door.” Secretly removing bras and putting on condoms. This pickup artist mindset teaches how to trick women instead of attracting them with internalized Red Pill confidence. Hooking up with a drunken alpha is spontaneous romance. But getting played by a thirsty, weaselly stalker is creepy as fuck.

The manipulative frame filters into the marketing. Roosh trolls for clicks with provocative articles. This viral marketing generates profitable sales for Roosh, and then makes Amazon deal with complaints. Like a woman who got pumped and dumped, Amazon is upset about getting used. The solution to both problems is to own your sexual game and own your business strategy instead of whining about rejection.

Messages In This Thread