rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-29-2018 05:49 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I forgot to mention something else about this. Do you know who has NOT said a word about this censorship by sites like Amazon, Google, Youtube, and Twitter? That's the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

The EFF is compromised. Even the ACLU, former defenders of the free speech of the KKK, have turned over and said that they would no longer be defending free speech that is deemed "hate speech". These groups become compromised when they open their doors. The cockroaches get in and never leave. It is noteworthy that "certain groups" that we all might be familiar with that do their own kind of propagandising... the kind of groups that maintain "lists" of "hate groups" for example... those groups keep their true members close. They keep their books closed like the mob. Why is that?

In any case, I would not be relying on any help from outside groups like that. Individual attorneys... maybe. But, it's like you said, alternative and competitive platforms must be developed.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread