rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

I forgot to mention something else about this. Do you know who has NOT said a word about this censorship by sites like Amazon, Google, Youtube, and Twitter? That's the Electronic Frontier Foundation. I find it very interesting that they have been very gungho about net neutrality at the physical layer. However, they do not seem to care at all about net neutrality at the application, transport, and network layers. So, Time Warner and Comcast should provide equal access and not favor anyone's packets over any others. But, it's perfectly okay for the likes of Google and Twitter to favor some applications over others.

When you buy paper at Office Depot, do they ask what you are going to print on the paper? No, they just sell you paper; and you can do what you want with it. Of course, Office Depot could say: "Don't sell any paper to Roosh." Then, you could just go somewhere else and buy the paper.

Ultimately, we need more competition in these companies. We do have a healthy competition with Hulu and Netflix. We have healthy competition in some other areas, like hosting companies and web platforms.

What I find especially ridiculous is that much of this censorship is actually performed by bots and other programs. It's not even a decision made by a human. That way, nobody has to take responsibility for it. People can just say, "It's the computer's fault."

This is all consistent with the general character of techies. They generally seem themselves as geniuses, even though they aren't that smart. And they definitely get off on playing god.

Messages In This Thread