rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Just re-watched that Dr. Oz segment. Sweet Mary on the cross..

Roosh, you're an absolute legend bro. That stupid moron who looks like he's choking on his own tongue when he speaks, and his stupid moron audience full of useful idiots, are all so far gone that for you to show up and try to talk some sense into them was an act of absolute charity on your part. No spike in book sales could make up for having to face that pit of insanity where no logic penetrates.

The amazing thing about all of the stupid tropes that they repeat is that they seem to believe that merely repeating them often enough will make them true. Oz presented you with a stack of dubious studies as "homework" (fuck that guy) when all you have to do is step outside of the West and see how parents in other countries treat their daughters when they start getting a bit chubby.

They treat them with disdain, ridicule, and disgust. Because they actually have skin in the game and something very real to lose if their fatass daughter can't find a decent husband.

There's your evidence, Dr. Oz. And not to mention generations past in the US where a similar climate of derision existed towards basically ALL children for failing to live up to certain STANDARDS.

What these idiots want us to accept is that no standards exist, that they're all subjective and relative. Being a lardass is equal to being fit. Beauty in the inside is what matters, even if you're a disgusting x-files experiment. Fat shaming doesn't work because all of these studies said so, and all of human experience past and present is null and void.

I've heard Michael Savage talk about the way he was raised: with ridicule and derision.

I've heard Thomas Sowell speculate more than once that had he been educated by teachers who gave a damn about his self-esteem he probably would have wound up in a halfway house.

Roosh's books were banned because he upholds objective standards and calls a spade a spade. If objective reality exists, and Roosh can prove it to you through simple, easily observable examples, then you might start questioning whether or not all the relativism being shoved down your throat can't actually be help to some objective standards and JUDGED accordingly..

Messages In This Thread