rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

We could maybe imagine a system where: [Image: idea.gif]

Roosh would "designate" twenty or thirty men in as many big cities worldwide, each one of these trusted men acting as "Good-Will ambassador cum retailer", each with 100 or 200 of Roosh's books kept in their possession - books which they would sell on behalf of Roosh, sending the benefices back to Roosh of course.

It would be like, Roosh opening franchises or retailing points in a vast red of big cities, in cities favored by rooshers and full of prospective buyers.

I'll give an example:
Roosh could have 300 books of him, especially "Game", printed in the USA (or in cheap-cost-of-labor EE or Asia) and immediately send them by the normal postal service to very trusted Rooshers (like, I don't know, Fortis in Hong Kong, Leonard in Sydney, RedPillUk in London) and these serious and charismatic Rooshers would then -as a favor to Roosh and the community- sell these paperback books to either visiting Rooshers or curious local customers.

Messages In This Thread