rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-12-2018 04:41 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

They have re-defined rape into "sexual assault" some cases of which aren't even criminal (settled in civil court). Yes, we have non-criminal sexual assault in this country.

This issue comes from a passage in "Bang Iceland" in which Roosh says he slept with a girl who drank too much. It raises the question as to whether it's sexual assault if the girl is drunk.

According to feminists and the like, it's rape even if the woman agrees, since she's not able to give consent.

BUT, throughout history, it was not rape (unless it was forcible, of course). Women were held accountable for how much they drank in ALL occasions. If something happened the woman regretted, the answer was "Don't drink so much." Just like they say to men.

Now, feminists and liberals want to change that, but only when it comes to women's consent to sex. They want to infantalize women.

Here is a real life example of how this now works.

Last month in Baltimore, a 22-year-old woman named Callie Schwarzman got behind the wheel plastered and allegedly fatally ran over a nurse and her grandchild. She was indicted on six counts and is now being held without bail.

But if one of us had taken Callie to bed that same night when she was in the same state, she would NOT have been responsible for her actions. We would have been.

Got that? Make sense? I didn't think so.

Luckily, there are a group of anti-feminists like Ashe Schow who are livid about this double standard and speak out on it all the time However, Roosh is bearing the brunt of the hysteria.

And I'll throw in this: By saying women aren't responsible for their drunkenness when it comes to men, feminist and liberals are sending the underhanded message that they're not culpable AT ALL. Because everyone knows deep down you can't have it both ways.

THEREFORE, liberals and feminists are partially to blame for the MURDER of the aforementioned nurse and her granddaughter, because Callie Schwarzman had been caught drunk driving before but let back on the road again and apparently didn't care.

But, hell, why should she? Neither the judge, the feminists, the liberals, or her believe she's an adult who should take responsibility for her actions.

UPDATE!!!! The more I think about this, the more I think the dead nurse and her grandkid should be charged with crimes after the fact. After all, Callie was drunk. So she didn't give consent for them to be in her way when she was behind the wheel.

Messages In This Thread