rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

If There Weren't Any "Rooshvees" You'd Have To Invent Them

Was just changing my avatar for the hell of it when I came across this. I only found out where it came from just now after changing it. It's a very clever sketch. It has nuance. In depth. For those with eyes to see.

I was going to post it elsewhere then I thought, no, this is the perfect place. The bells started ringing.

It broaches a difficult and controversial subject. One that is on everyone's lips, but few dare speak. So the actors become avatars themselves. Proxies to the thoughts that dare not speak their name. Vehicles for the sub-conscious as well as the conscious.

This is what Roosh does. He broaches very difficult subjects. Controversial subjects. He has created a 'playground' here for men from all cultures and creeds and races to say what they have to say. As long as they can say it respectfully; give some kind of argument.

And he keeps a tight hold of his ship as Captain. While he personally weathers the storms of life that don't let little old him off for any special treatment. He'll take his punishment like the rest of us. And he weathers the storm. He 'maintains'.

And this is why he is such a danger. Not so much his books, but his thinking. It has nuance. It has depth. For those with eyes to see and ears to listen. And many men do. And we are as much of a threat.

We get stuck in to the dirt with all the difficult questions of the day. The questions and thoughts that dare not speak their name. And the funny part is we are not sexist, we are not racist, we are not anti-semitic, hell, most of us aren't even homophobic.

The few comments up on this video I did a screenshot of:

[Image: Capture.pnghttp:]

Perhaps those two comments say all I want to say and more. Bravo.

I think Roosh fulfills two roles for the establishment, who by this point, I think we all can see are just toying with him:

1: He is not so much a 'useful idiot' but more a figure of hate in the vein of Emmanuel Goldstein. He is a proxy himself to manouevre the hate that should be directed at the satanic elite powers. The ultimate Straw Man. Burn him. Burn him. Burn the witch.

In psychological terms there is both displacement and projection going on here. From the point of view of the masses. All directed by the puppet masters. This shell game didn't just spring in to life. It was planned. Perhaps overnight, perhaps in the making for a long time and just waiting for the right moment. That time has come, either way.

Roosh has been useful so far. He will continue to be useful while he can be ratcheted up to play the role of Straw Man against the greater arguments I don't need to articulate here (that you all know). He will be allowed to exist a bit more. Then rolled out again on a whim at their Majesty's pleasure. Until he is no longer useful.

I think maybe they won't go for an all out cull on his twitter and youtube. After all, we are far too useful ourselves to data mine our deepest thoughts and fears. Talking about us lowly forum users here. Like it or not, fight it or not, this is a marking of our cards as much as Roosh.

2: He is a yardstick, a measure, a metric of how far they can push and pull the detractors and naysayers of the current status quo. The previous point about us all being good for data mining leads in to this point as well of course, but there's more action going on here than just simple data mining.

They want to know how far they can push until things really kick back. How much can they take a man and persecute him, nail him to the metaphorical cross for his beliefs, before his followers just fade away or get ready for the big fight. Will they just talk a big fight? Or will they actually 'do something'?

It's a good experiment to see as well just how much of a misery his life can be made. The dogs have been called out now. Roosh won't be safe anywhere in SJW land by himself (not without his wig anyway). Talk about dog whistles. This was a blatant call to arms and they know it. Roosh is now a marked man. That is why I took screenshots and posted those 'hate' texts up on the Daily Mail. They are getting salty. Roosh is in their sights.

Roosh is small fry. So was Alex Jones really. But then again, Roosh has an angle and a (insert fancy German word here) that Alex doesn't have.

Roosh has free thinkers. Men that aren't afraid to go at it hammer and tongs, to nail down the argument. It may be a bit pompous to label us a think tank. Then again, it may not.

This forum draws on many disparate cultures. It draws on many disparate types of men. We have our fair share of 'beta's here as well as the 'alphas' - it's what makes the world go round. And I'm happy to be a 'beta' here. To share the company of true 'alpha' men. They might heat up a bit. They might kick off now and again. But fuck it, this is not a fucking safe space. Few very rarely pull rank, and only on the odd occasion. They do not make a habit of it. We are all pretty much equal here. As long as you bring something to the table, you are welcome. If you give respect you will be shown respect.

It's quite remarkable what Roosh has created here. Whether by accident or design. This place exists. There is no place like it. I said in one of my previous controversial posts that all eyes are on us. That will be even more so now.

But the other sites Roosh has created have massive impact as well. His writing is top notch. It is not flowery, it is not over-complicated. It's not fussy or fancy. He doesn't use big words except for when a big word is all that can convey the message (insert long German word here). He has a light touch, a deftness that few who broach these subjects do. It's perfect for what it is, and it draws men in. I read quite a few of the comments on his recent youtube videos. He is reaching out and connecting.

[ And what is more, his writing has tenderness. He is open to new experience. To changing his mind. To admitting he was wrong. He does not tolerate, let promote, racism or bigotry in any form. He, like most of us here, just wants to make 'all this' work, to 'just get along'. But <<<they>>> don't want to allow that. ]

Am I saying that Roosh is the next Ernest Hemingway or William Faulkner? Of course not. But he is focused within his field of expertise and experience. But he may end up communicating more ideas and thoughts than both those two great writers put together just by virtue of the fact that it's a new day, a new medium and a new paradigm.

So anyway, yes Roosh is a good distraction on those days to bury bad news. He's a good figure of hate for the elites to displace their guilt and on which the proletariat can project their deeper sins.

He's a good rat in a cage (as are we all) with regard to what can be done, how far it can be pushed, and what can be gotten away with.

We've already given them a million ideas for their next purge. They've already gotten what they wanted. And in letting them know that we know that they know, well, their knowing got a little deeper.

If Roosh didn't exist you'd have to invent him.

Allow me to post this a second time:
[Image: Capture.pnghttp:]

When I say the world is watching and we should not fight among ourselves, that is not just platitudes I am spouting off.

If Roosh didn't exist, you'd have to invent him.

But he does, and so, he will have to be dealt with. As will we all. We will have to be contained, at the very least. That is what this is about: containment.

This is just the second wave. There will probably be a third and a fourth. Until there is none more at all. Just ride the waves and enjoy the surf. But know that a wipe-out is never far away.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread