rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-12-2018 06:43 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It should not escape notice that Roosh has copped far more stick from the powers that be than other more widely circulated Right wing speakers.

You can see what they are unconcerned with by what they allow to propagate and what they fear by what they rabidly suppress.

Unless my history is shoddy, Roosh has been on a special hitlist ever since the ROK meetups were announced. Other so-called champions of the West have higher view counts than Roosh and yet suffer little to no meddling from these tyrants. They are materially better off, and in some instances get book deals, prime time interview slots on MSM networks and are able to secure venues for public events without meeting resistance from anyone but disorganized rabble.

This has nothing to do with his book, IMO. The powers that be are not afraid of anything contained in Roosh's latest release.

I believe that what they are terrified of is that he will regain enough momentum to instigate large scale meetups of dissatisfied men, and the security apparatus of the deep state will be overwhelmed with a long term security nightmare of biblical proportions that will make the muslim menace seem quaint by comparison.

This concerted and coordinated effort by a large number of separate corporations acting in unison has nothing to do with a book.

Roosh is being shut down for the same reason Twitter nuked every single Proudboys account at the same time.

They are terrified of nothing except the snowball effect of a modern shitlord gathering turning into an unstoppable Right wing horde.

If the disaffected men of the West ever gathered in large enough numbers to form cold-civil-war economic, social and martial support groups then the power of the elites would be crippled, perhaps irreparably.

THAT is why Roosh was banned from the UK when so many others were not, THAT is why the Five Eyes members came down on him like a ton of bricks during the ROK meetups era, and THAT is why they are now stomping him flat again before any followup attempt could be made.

It has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with a bloody book.

This may be true. I will say this, regardless if this is the thinking of the elites in targeting Roosh or the Proudboys, their risk is real.

I've posted several times in the past that my hope for a non-dystopic future is that a majority of men will come to understand the basic principles of the red pill. Women are attracted to masculinity and dominance. Alpha fucks / Beta bucks. Add in a male contraceptive, and a near universal attitude among men that they will only impregnate a virgin bride who was raise to believe in marriage for life. These ideas can spread until they become widely accept by most men. After all, they are true!

If this happens, the current globalist, SJW, cultural Marxist project will be wrecked.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread