rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

We need to focus in this thread and talk about countermeasures.

If people want to help, they should contact people SYMPATHETIC to countering SJWs, censorship and monopolies. Call them, tweet them, email them.

OR suggest something else that is proactive.

This thread rehashing the age-old story of how SJWs try to come after dissident viewpoints is not achieving anything.

Stop, stop, stop, stop trying to reason with Amazon using chats and calls. Do or articulate something else in a way that helps what we want to achieve.

By contacting Amazon, you are under the misapprehension these people think like us. They don't.

They fall into three categories:

- Mindless cogs focused on not losing their jobs due to Amazon's infamously difficult work culture;
- Ideologues who react with glee at seeing people like Roosh persecuted; and
- People aware of the crackdown but too scared or exhausted (understandably) to oppose it.

What are we going to do? Stock-standard answers are not going to cut the mustard here.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread