rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

This bullshit needs to STOP. These companies, which are monopolistic public utilities, cannot continue to deplatform people. Especially in such a politically obvious biased method.

Actions we can take:

1. Contact representatives. Many states are looking to regulate / break up these companies due to publicity.
  2. Stop doing business with these companies

STOP BUYING FROM AMAZON

Many of you probably buy Amazon gift cards and give them to friends / family for X-mas This is so bad. Not only does it give Amazon money, but it refers to Amazon a new customer, so they get a new lifetime stream of money from the new customer.

Give people gift cards for competing platforms For example, this year I will probably give gift cards to jet.com. They offer free 2 day shipping on most goods without requiring a "prime membership".

This has two effects 1) Direct money to a competitors 2) The receiver of the gift card will be forced to use Jet.com to use the gift card. As a result, they may spend more money on jet.com even after they use the gift card. Getting customers to create an account on a new platform is the hardest part and the gift card solves it.

If we all work together, we can make a serious impact. Btw, this is not about jet.com. Pick any competing platform in whatever category of products concerns you.

Messages In This Thread